Thursday, August 15, 2019

3.5 Month Update

I'm sorry that this has taken so long but I am on summer holidays at the moment, as a teacher, and this means I've been somewhat distracted! I have now been back a number of months and this is my video update that I did a couple of weeks ago. I'm thinking about running a video series on tips for fatigue as I have recently undertaken a six-week MS fatigue management course run by my local NHS MS team.


Broadly speaking, things are going as they were the last time I gave an update and I'm still worried as to whether he or rollercoasters or non-responding can explain some my symptoms coming back. However, it is massively important to note that none of my symptoms are any worse than before I went away and in several or even most cases, they still remain better.

I am getting close to booking my follow-up MRI scan. I've decided to have this done in Russia as the MRI machine was a three Tesla machine and the one in Winchester, back at home, where I get my MRIs done, has half the resolution. It is important that I get a like for like comparison and so I am in the process of booking my trip to Moscow for the October half term.

Anyway, here is the video update:


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...