Thursday, April 18, 2019

My Final infusions & Some Rituximab

Now I am at the final stages of the treatments that I'll be getting at the clinic in Russia. After isolation finishes, there are some final infusions to be taken as well as a dose of rituximab whose job, I believe, is to kill off those last immune cells that might clone themselves and come back to haunt you.

In the video below, I continue to talk about my stats amongst other things. One things, which I'll talk about in the next blog post, that I mentioned in the video is transferring money out to the bank account in Hong Kong to pay for the treatment. This can be quite a headache and, as mentioned, I will explain why.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...