Tuesday, April 16, 2019

My Physical Status in Chemo, Pills, Urinary Catheters and More!

Today is the fourth day of chemotherapy and I tell you how I am feeling in the video. Whilst my body is weakening, much of this can be put down to the decommissioning of my muscles through not doing nearly enough exercise by being confined to a small room every day! I explain a little bit about the process of chemotherapy again, including the regimen of pills and infusions. One thing that is worth mentioning as part of the chemotherapy is the sheer volume of infusions that you have to take into your body. As a result, that liquid needs to come out. I found it easier, especially considering sleep disruption, to get a urinary catheter, which are explained in the video.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...