Thursday, June 13, 2019

2-Month Update


It seems to have been ages since I last did an update. It's now been two months since I have returned from Moscow and my HSCT treatment. Things are going really well and I am recovering along the same trajectory as I was when I last gave an update. I believe I am physically better than I was before I left for my treatment, which is absolutely fantastic. I am cognitively about the same. All things said, I can only take heart from the level of my recovery. My hair looks like it is white or very fair... Here is a video discussing everything:


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...