Saturday, May 25, 2019

Third Blood Test Results - Week 5-6

Here are the results to my third blood test. These are a little bit late as I had the test done at the beginning of last week. They came in at about the 5 1/2 to 6 week mark. Broadly speaking, I was happy with the results, although also I felt I could have made a little more progress perhaps. My platelets seem to have gone into abnormal again. All my liver and kidney functions appear to be on point and the only abnormal stats were in my full blood count.

Here is the video that details the results. Let me know what you think in the comments below.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...