Monday, October 28, 2019

Oat Milk from the Local Shop

For those of you, like me, who have gone vegan, in an attempt to tackle their MS, you might want to know that the local shop to the clinic sells a couple of boat milks. Given the massive range of cartons of milk that they have on sale there, and given the language difficulties, trying to work out which one is non-this dairy can be quite a challenge!


Upon returning to Moscow for my MRI, I fancied returning to the shop to get myself some milk for my tea, but couldn't remember what the car to look like, so had to dig out this old photos from my treatment:


There is a brown one as well, which I believe is the half-fat version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...