Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Discussing My Liver & Kidney Results, & My GP Appointment

Having already shown you my results in the previous post, I thought I would do a video talking about it as well. As I keep saying, I'm really looking forward to comparing my results from the second blood test that I had comma taken yesterday.

It's interesting to note that the only place I am wearing my face masks at the moment is when I go to the doctor's surgery. I'm going to my local convenience store without wearing them (I walk there as it is probably a 6 minute walk and that is part of my exercise regime in walking there and back). I am hopefully going to watch my twin boys play football this weekend where I'll stand with the parents and watch the game without a mask. I think this is a sign of the progress in my recovery as my immunity appears to be only marginally below where it should be. I guess we'll see for sure on my second blood test results.

Anyway, here's the video:


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...