Wednesday, May 22, 2019

White Hair

It's white! White, I  tell you! It's odd and it's probably quite normal - I need to look into it. My hair is slowly growing back, but I think it is doing so in places I didn't properly lose it. My theory is that I lost hair in patches on my face and quite consistently across my head, but I didn't fully lose much of it. Where I shaved my face and had my head shaved, and where I didn't lose the hair, it just stopped growing. Where I lost it, I think it is still absent in the follicles.

My hair that has slowly started to grow is doing so on my head (as I said, fairly consistently) is broadly the same colour (beautifully auburn...) but I seem to be growing a straggly goatee (my massive sideburns and cheeks are more absent of hair) and it is totally white. Really white.

I accidentally shaved it off without photographing.

This is me on the right - you can see there was a pretty healthy amount of grey/white anyway, but now the little amount of beard I can comparatively grow is entirely white.

I hope I get some facial colour back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...