Monday, May 20, 2019

One Month+ Update

It's just over a month since I came back from my HSCT treatment for my primary progressive multiple sclerosis, in Moscow. As many of you will know, my treatment went absolutely fantastically, and my recovery has continued that trajectory. I feel really good about everything and I feel really good in and of myself. This, of course, can lead to complacency and can be dangerous giving that my body and immune system may not be ready for normality. 

But I feel normal. 



However, the important thing to remember is that you cannot feel your immune system. You just get ill when you get infected and this is not something that you can feel won't happen.

That said, it doesn't stop me feeling like everything is tickety-boo. This has meant that I have been out to the shops, got my car back from my parents and have been driving, have gone to the pub with my partner for a birthday meal for her, have got out in the garden on my hands and knees, cleaned carpets, constructed garden furniture and all the things that normal people do!

In the video below, I give you a full update for how things are going in general now that I am just over a month into my recovery period.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...