Saturday, May 25, 2019

Interview about HSCT on Naked Diner Podcast

Here is an interview I gave the other week for the Naked Diner podcast. It is the third time I have been on, and each time has been great - massive thanks to them.

Excuse the opening expletives - I didn't realise I was on air at that time! And the false finish at the end! Here it is:

We talked about my new book, mostly about my condition and the fight between Big Pharma and HSCT,  veganism, Brexit, Trump... I can never resist.

The podcast usually concerns skepticism and whatnot, and in my other life, I am a philosopher and discuss all sorts of things such as is on the podcast. But most of it is devoted to HSCT...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...