Wednesday, April 17, 2019

An Example of a GoFundMe/Fundraising Update Video

Personally, I used to GoFundMe to help raise funds for my appeal. I was happy with their services. I know they take a cut but the cut was worth it for what I was able to do with them. One of the things that is important for such fundraising sites is to consistently update those very generous people who donated to your appeal. The video below is an update I did for my donors. Previously, I had written updates to them but this was the first video one I had done and I think video updates are much better for them and give a much greater connection to the people you are communicating with.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...