Friday, April 12, 2019

The Journey Begins

Thanks for joining me!

My name is Jonathan MS Pearce and thought I would share with you my experiences of multiple sclerosis and how  I am trying to tackle it in one particular way using a treatment called HSCT. More on that later.

41_IMG_0723 Jonathan MS Pearce at Pompey Skeptics
Flickr - Paul Jenkins
So what's the idea of this blog? Well, it is going to be about sharing my personal experiences with you in both written and video form. While I was receiving treatment in Russia for my HSCT, I produced an awful lot of video diaries which I will be posting here for your delectation. They seem to be easier to digest than reading a whole bunch of words…


The real purpose of this blog is to give support and information to those who are wondering bounced all have decided to embark on the journey of HSCT for their treatment of multiple sclerosis.

I have been heart-warmed by the number of people who have appreciated those video diaries and who have taken them seriously enough to even change their minds to decide to embark on a similar journey.

But before I get onto all of those details, and indeed what HSCT really is, let me just describe my own journey into multiple sclerosis first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...