Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Chemotherapy Time!

After you have your stem cells extracted, and this can take anywhere between one and three days (it took three days for me), you enter chemotherapy time. Chemotherapy is a four-day process in the Russian clinic and you receive quite a few litres of infusions throughout the day you get a main infusion in the morning full of quite a number of bags of liquid before receiving a pair of bags of infusions twice more throughout the day. Check the video out for more details:





Facts I put on a lot of weight. This was entirely in liquid form, of course. Here is a delightful picture of my stomach in full glory:


Bearing in mind that before I came out to Russia, I had adopted of feet and lifestyle and had lost loads of weight. I was really trim. This was a massive difference. I think I put 7 kg worth of the liquid weight on! Of course, you end up passing this out eventually returning back to your normal weights and size so it's nothing to worry about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...