Friday, April 19, 2019

Back Home: Tiredness, Discharge Notes, Urine Tests, Russian MRI

I continue my reflections about leaving the clinic in this video. But I start by wondering whether my hair would continue to fall out. From a position a week or so later from the recording of this video, I don't seem to have lost any more hair - I don't think.

Tiredness is something that has affected me, unsurprisingly, after returning home. I have been lucky enough to be able to email through my blood test requirements and GP appointment requirements to my GP's surgery and they have booked all the things I have needed, which is fab. Anywho, here is the video for you:






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...