Saturday, April 20, 2019

Home Cleanliness and Visits

In this video, I give you a few hints and tips about what I do for cleanliness at home and preparation for people visiting. Of course, as with all of my advice and videos, it is merely what I do and there may well be better ways of doing things; you might think that some of the things that I do are not good enough for you or are too much for you to do. It all just depends on where you are and where you sit on that continuum of taking things really casually to being really and completely fastidious  about the hygiene around you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...