Saturday, April 20, 2019

Cleanliness Tips and Blood Tests

Getting back from the clinic raises its own risks and requirements. Things can happen when you least expect them, as can be seen by the fact that my HSCT buddy, Frank, ended up in hospital back in Norway soon after he returned. I am not sure whether it was an infection, a false alarm or whatnot, but the take-away lesson is that you can't take any risks or take things for granted.

Your house is your castle for the next however long. Personally, I go for a walk once or twice a day, extending it each time, to get my legs up to speed, but don't really leave the house much at all elsewise. Therefore, the house is the main place to control in a way that suits my present needs.

In this video, I talk a little about managing those risks at home and prepare to go out to get my blood tested at my local GP's surgery.





No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...