Thursday, April 18, 2019

My Update to my School

I am a school teacher back in the UK and was given time off for my treatment. At different times, I was giving updates to the staff and indeed to my class back at home. Below is a video of an update I gave to the staff at my school. There is probably no need for you to watch this as you will have seen all the other videos in the previous blog posts because there is nothing new or different here. I am merely giving the same sort of updates and the same information and stats that I have given in previous videos. I've just put it here in case you, as a reader and potential HSCTer, are someone in a similar situation who wants ideas about how to give updates back to work colleagues or friends and family at home. So here it is:



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...