Tuesday, April 16, 2019

An Interview with some HSCT Buddies

I'm not averse to giving interviews in the normal blogging that I usually to (I am a geek and I normally blog about philosophy). I thought it would be a good idea to speak to some other HSCT friends about their experiences. Frank was in the room next to me and was receiving HSCT himself whilst Chris was a partner of Sarah who was receiving HSCT and he had done a bunch of research himself. He is a funt of good knowledge.

Patients receiving HSCT is that everyone is always at a different stage. You will get your one or two partners in crime who are aligned with your own treatment. For example, I had Frank and Julie, another Norwegian, who were my HSCT buddies but everyone else in the clinic was that a different stage.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...