Wednesday, April 17, 2019

Isolation

Isolation. That word. Those 10 days.

Hey, it's not that bad. You get to hang around the same four walls for 10 days but you get used to it. In fact, I quite enjoyed it. I had enough technology and enough things to keep me entertained. Isolation wasn't a problem. It whizzed past and before I knew it it was over. You get your nurses barging in and giving you injections and infusions and this and that. So that's all pretty normal. And you get to talk to your loved ones and family back at home on social media and Skype and whatnot. And you can even talk to your fellow isolationists and patients at the clinic through social media. So, really, it's not that bad.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...