Thursday, April 18, 2019

Out of Isolation

Today was an important day because isolation ended for me. I was in and out into the world of other humans – into the communal area outside of my door to meet with some of my other clinic friends. It was good to see Frank in person and see how he got on. It was just nice to be out, even though I strangely enjoyed being in isolation!

In this video, I also continue to look at the statistics of my haemoglobin, leucocytes and platelets. I also talk about the things that I can use again, such as a toothbrush and toothpaste and other simple things we take for granted in life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...