Monday, April 15, 2019

Getting There

Getting to London Heathrow is nothing unusual or special. I did it alone because I am still able enough with a low enough EDSS score, meaning that I could get to the clinic in Moscow on my own without too much trouble. From England, when organising your treatment with Anastasia, you can book your transport to and from the airport, both to the hotel (if that is where you are staying first of all) or to the clinic itself. I went straight from the airport to the clinic as I was on my own and didn't feel the need to spend any time at the other hotels nearby.

So someone met me at the airport and drove me straight to the clinic, helping me with my bags up to the right floor and to meet Anastasia and to be welcomed to my new home, and to my new adventure.

The whole journey already felt organised and I felt well prepared. Nothing felt like it was being chanced at all.

I was here. I was safe. And I was well up for it.






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Covid Jap Update - An Overdue Post!

 I actually recorded this ages ago but forgot to post it. Hey ho! had both jabs some time back for Covid - Astra Zeneca - but had quite an a...